Mailbird is the best email client that brings a world of productivity to your inbox on a beautiful platform for email innovation. Mailbird is for Windows. The Mailbird team members are located in Bali, Bandung, India and Copenhagen.
Application Deadline : 26 Oct 2014
Location: Bandung, Indonesia preferred, but location is flexible.
Working with an international distributive team can be one of the most exciting opportunities for your career development. Some of us work remotely from our home town, some of us work from Startup Getaway co-working space in Bali, some at Startup Village in Copenhagen and some in the brand new and awesome Hackerspace co-working space in Bandung. This position will is preferred to be based in the Hackerspace office in Bandung, Indonesia. However, other locations are negotiable.
Here’s more info on our super cool offices:
1) Startup Getaway (Bali, Indonesia) – http://startupgetaway.co/
2) Founders House, recently relocated to Startup Village (Copenhagen, Denmark) – http://foundershouse.dk/
3) Hackerspace (Bandung, Indonesia) – http://hackerspaceid.org/ ***This is the preferred location for this position, where you’ll get to meet and work with your 3 awesome team members: Abe, Dimas & Dita”
The Minimum Requirement
- Minimum Bachelor degree within Computer Engineering, Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years preferred working experience with C#
- Experience with WPF and MVVM strongly preferred
- Structured developer with good practices documenting, writing and maintaining clean code
- Familiar with Git version control is required
- Passionate about building high quality .NET application and focus on the details is key
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent management skills: Practical Skills for getting things done on time, manage daily tasks and effective communication with the team.
- Can take initiative and feel comfortable both working alone and part of a team
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and work constinuously on becoming better
- Relocation to Bandung, Indonesia is preferred but negotiable.
- Providing backend development, enhancement and quality assurance of the core platform for Mailbird.
- Contributes to planning, designing and developing new feature functionality
- A salary based on your qualifications and experience
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work in exciting companies with NO DULL CORPORATE LIFESTYLE. You will work with an awesome international team
- You will receive regular coaching and training to develop your career to the next level
- Opportunity to lead a growing team of developers when ready for this responsibility
Please send your updated CV and a motivational cover letter to [email protected].
When writing your motivational cover letter, you should consider the following questions:
1) Why are you interested in this position?
2) What is a good example of your proudest/most successful moments at work?
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?